Millennium Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Might as Well Make ONe..
by Batimob Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:57 pm

» Introduction
by Thetia Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:42 pm

» Recruting rewards
by Batimob Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 am

» D-Rag vs. Thetia
by Batimob Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 pm

» Understanding Card Types
by Thetia Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:06 pm

» D-Rag vs. Thetia
by Thetia Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:46 pm

» Ritual Beast Guide
by patrick1324 Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:28 pm

» I won this duel!
by Thetia Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:21 pm

» MDA Rulebook
by Thetia Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:20 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Event submission box

2 posters

Go down

Event submission box Empty Event submission box

Post by Batimob Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi everyone,

In here you can post event ideas you'd like to see happen.
Do you have what it takes to become an Eventmanager for one day?
The person with the best idea will get a bonus.
Even if a person had the best idea, after that tournament this submission box will still be open for more of your wonderfull ideas.
Batimob
Batimob
Administrator
Administrator

Geneih : 34

Back to top Go down

Event submission box Empty Re: Event submission box

Post by patrick1324 Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:01 pm

hi, my name is patrick1324, i have some ideas and i hope the tourney manager can consider about my ideas.

1)dp reward

to encourage all the members participate in this tourney,you can use a little more attractive way like if the participants successful complete his duel in this tourney, even he lost, but he or she still can gain some amount of dp, just less than the champion.

2)theme deck tourney

theme deck tourney mean a duel under certain kind of special rule, for example like "cannot use any trap card" and "only can use reptile monster" change the theme each time the tourney start. to make it more interest, let the champion of the last tourney decide the theme.

deck shop

what i can do if i am a supreme duelist in mda? i hope the supreme duelist in MDA is allowed to open a deck shop.

that is all for now, thank you
patrick1324
patrick1324

Geneih : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Batimob Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 pm

patrick1324 wrote:hi, my name is patrick1324, i have some ideas and i hope the tourney manager can consider about my ideas.

1)dp reward

to encourage all the members participate in this tourney,you can use a little more attractive way like if the participants successful complete his duel in this tourney, even he lost, but he or she still can gain some amount of dp, just less than the champion.

2)theme deck tourney

theme deck tourney mean a duel under certain kind of special rule, for example like "cannot use any trap card" and "only can use reptile monster" change the theme each time the tourney start. to make it more interest, let the champion of the last tourney decide the theme.

deck shop

what i can do if i am a supreme duelist in mda? i hope the supreme duelist in MDA is allowed to open a deck shop.

that is all for now, thank you

The DP award is always mentioned if a tourney pops up, thats what most of the tourneys are also about.
Second the themed deck is a good idea and i might age a tourney about every month with another theme (if it's a bit more crowded).
The supreme duelist can not only call himself the best duelist of MDA (this month, or if he or she wins more in a row) but has also got some certain bonusses that will be revealed when the winner is decided.
Batimob
Batimob
Administrator
Administrator

Geneih : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum